Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Long shot

I had an interview tonight. Phone interview with the HR guy. Went poorly... And if it goes poorly with the HR office, it isn't likely to go better with the hiring manager. The company does castings of aerospace parts. I have little/no experience with casting or aerospace. And I'm not good at lying...

On the flip side, my interviews with Saint Gobain and Tiffany & Co. seemed to go really well, and neither of those went anywhere. Maybe I need to have a lousy preliminary interview.

And I got a call from the HR lady at another company that got my resume and wants to do a phone interview, as well. Maybe something will turn up, after all!

AND, someone from Match actually called back! There's a slim chance I might actually get to go on a first date before being rejected!

I guess it's worth taking a step back away from the ledge...

No comments: