Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hot

I was at the gym the other night, and my dark meat sensor started flashing. I look up at the TV, and there's a hot black guy and a hot latino guy making out! On ESPN!!

Upon closer scrutiny, it wasn't really making out... It was apparently a clip of some promo trash talking between Oscar de la Hoya and something-or-other Mayweather. They are apparently having a big boxing match soon, and HBO is trying desperately to get people to watch. So, they have produced some really involved show detailing the lives of the two boxers leading up to the big fight. Mayweather is actually really hot, but has that not-too-bright aura about him. (There is no audio when I see something on the gym TVs, so I can only go by facial cues.) De la Hoya, on the other hand, has been a favorite hottie for quite some time... They do apparently have little to no personal space issues!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.