Thursday, May 24, 2007

Frustrated

Two weeks ago, I had two phone interviews. One led to a face-to-face interview. I have not heard back from either one. I should have by now. Which means I was passed over. They could have at least had the decency to tell me.

And, it has been eons since my last showing, so I am biting the bullet and pulling the listing. I called the realtor and gave a de-list date so I can refinance and cut my payment. I would so much rather have just sold the F(*#^$(*&^@$)@&*@(*ing place, but I am still here, so time for plan B, I guess.

And in follow up to a previous comment I made about getting to go out on a date, that never happened either. He switched to calling while I was at work, which is an evasive move. So, I emailed a "hey I'll be around this weekend, let's plan something" and never heard back again. So, yet once again I got dumped before even meeting.

Sometimes I just can't take it...

No comments: