Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Brazilian redux

I should have posted this already, but seemed to keep forgetting about it.

For those of you keeping track of my Brazilian escapades, last Friday's activities were followed up on Sunday by some socializing. (Friday Recap: flirted heavily with Carlos who is kind of flaky, and with Junio who is taken. Also, Cris was a lot more touchy/feely than usual. I didn't mention this before, but it was a little odd. The other night at the club I accidentally almost Kissed him instead of the meaningless kiss-kiss that goes with gay greetings and partings. I didn't think he noticed, but since then, he's been more approaching, and Ronny out of the blue asked if I Like Cris.)

Saturday I joined Brad and Cris, Ronny, and Brad's friend Rick for tapas, and then we watched a movie. I stayed home after they left, but apparently Ronny and Cris went to the club again. I figure I probably didn't need to be around Cris again without Brad there, anyway. So, Sunday I went to the gym and bought groceries, and called Mom (that was Mother's Day). Ronny called to let me know he wasn't working, and we could hang out if I wanted. I got bored that afternoon so called him back and said I needed to go to Target, we could stop by Coldstone Creamery if he wanted. He said Junio wanted to go, too.

So, Ronny and I went over by Junio's to pick him up. His roomie, Cristiano (not to be confused with Cris of "Brad and Cris") then decided to come too. The four of us headed to Coldstone, but with that big of a crowd, I didn't go to Target. Maybe tomorrow I'll do that... The ice cream place is next to a movie theater, so they started clamoring for a movie. There is nothing playing right now that I want to see, so I talked them into going back to my place to watch a movie. (Already seen Spiderman, for those of you about to object.)

On the drive back, Cristiano rubbed my head and said something along the lines of "how soft". Ronny then rubbed my head, too. They told Junio to rub it, but he wouldn't. They were like C'mon, and he said he couldn't. When pressed as to why he can't rub my head, he said if he did that he'd get a hardon. To which I replied, "So?" My first thought was that I was driving, he was in the back seat with his roommate, and there wasn't anything that could happen anyway, so it didn't matter. I did realize that it could be interpreted as meaning I wanted him to. I kind of did. He repeated that he has a boyfriend.

Back at my place, they decide to watch To Wong Foo, and I ended up on the couch next to Junio. He seemed rather awkward / uncomfortable, but kept asking me if I was OK. So, nothing happened. He was there with his roommate, and I dropped them off at home, and I think he mentioned his boyfriend again. Sort of like a talisman... And I know what everyone will say about the whole Brazilian thing ("NO"), but I am not gettin' much attention from anyone these days, so I am not going to turn away any flirtation or displays of interest.

No comments: