Sunday, July 15, 2007

Striking Out

Saturday was Brad's birthday party. I was not scheduled to work (wuhoo) so I went to that, and we had fun. Around 11:30 most of us headed over to the club to go dancing. Largely the Brazilians, again.

My complaints about nobody being interested sometimes need the disclaimer that nobody I would consider is ever interested. Last night was a good example. There was this FAT under-21 kid there who knows Cristiano/ Adriano/ Marcio and came over and started dancing with me. At first I was playing along since he was a friend of theirs, but then he was humping my leg, grinding what felt like a boner against me, trying to grab my crotch and shove my hands down his pants. So, I had to switch to "I'm just dancing in my own little world" mode and turn very cold. He did catch on, but didn't exactly give up, either.

Shirtless Confused Brazilian was there again. Friday I saw him as well; he was clothed the whole time, and hanging all over this unattractive girl all night. (Not the same girl as the somewhat homely one from last week.) Saturday, he was more shirtless and more confused again. Dancing with the gay guys he hangs out there with, came alone, met up with ugly chick (who appears to be fag hag material), but ended up dancing a lot with a different almost-pretty girl. I said hi and got a couple eye-contact moments, but I am not expecting anything.

Carlos showed up, as well. He gave me a kiss-kiss hello, but didn't speak to me all night. I mostly ignored him. Then I made the mistake of joining in at one point when he was dancing with Junior, and he basically pushed me away. Not sure what the deal is, but can't worry about it anymore.

Junior and Kevin were both at the party, and at the club. I am still not sure what their status is. They were acting more like friends; I never saw them touch each other, and they spent the whole party separated. That isn't terribly unusual, though, since the English speakers and the Portuguese speakers have a tendency to segregate anyway. I asked Junior if he wanted to go to Best Buy on Sunday, and he said they were going to the beach (Junior, Kevin, Cristiano, and Ronny). I still spend a fair amount time with Ronny, so I can't say one way or the other what it means...

The hunky older darker guy with a husband that I had mentioned before was there, both nights, as well. Friday he was alone and I said hello. Saturday he was there with the hubby. At one point the hubby (white guy, comes across a little bit not too bright) came over and started talking to me. He asked if I go to the same gym, and I said yes, I've seen them, too. I mentioned I had met them a long time ago at a BBQ party, and he seemed to remember which party I was talking about. The darker guy was not there at the time, though, so I didn't actually get to talk to him. The one I was talking to said his "boyfriend" was in the bathroom. I'm guessing he was more likely having a cigarette. (I've seen him around, and know he takes much longer to have a smoke than to go to the bathroom. When your job is to stand in the corner and keep an eye on the smoking area and the bathrooms, there are certain things you can't help but notice.) If they suggested a three-way, though, I think I'd go for it.

Just to make the night complete, Luther and Keniah were there, too. Said hello, chatted briefly with Keniah. Luther was flirty as always, but not serious, as always.

Then, the ugly fag hag chick that hangs out with SCB came over and asked my name, then said she had a friend that wanted to meet me. (This is the point I figured out she's a fag hag!) My heart skipped a beat. Unfortunately, she was talking about a different friend than I was imagining. I was not so much at all interested in the friend she turned to. I have no idea what he said at any point. After a minute or two, it turned to resigned silence, so I walked away.

Came home alone again. I know you're not surprised.

No comments: