Monday, July 09, 2007

Stranded

Saturday night was Junio's birthday party. It was a lot of fun, and everybody from that crowd that I know was there. Including Carlos (flaky one). He was in his summer color - a deep, rich mahogany. He apparently works for a construction company, and spends a lot of time outside.

During the party, he came over and said he wanted to stay at my house that night. I said sure! He then clarified, in my bed, with me. I again said definitely. At one point, a bunch of us were sitting on the back balcony chatting, and Carlos came over, and sat next to me. The chair really was only big enough for one, so we were very close! He even leaned across my lap, and was holding me.

Then we all headed to the club, and he turned into total flake again. I think he doesn't want anyone to think of him as unavailable, so he won't hang around any one specific person for more than a couple minutes. So, I grabbed his butt a couple times, but generally treated him as someone to just say Hi to.

Around 1:30, I noticed I didn't see Carlos around anymore. When we all left, he was not there. I mentioned to Adriano that he should yell at Carlos for me the next time he sees him, for leaving without saying goodnight. Adriano said that Carlos left with Junio and Cristiano (around 1:30...). Perfect. I got stood up!

Nish suggested I find someone else to hook up with. I pointed out that 2:05am was not the optimal time to do that. SCB was there, again, as shirtless and confused as ever. I actually said Hi to him when he came in. He was very friendly and butch. Spent the whole night with some girl. And, as typical, she was kinda homely. (I have noticed, through my years at the gym, that steroid freaks go for inflatable girlfriends {nose job, lipo, huge implants, massive tanning-bed time, and lots of bottled blonde} and the hotties always have these plain jane girlfriends who are just a little heavy and just a little homely. Not sure how that happens, but I'm guessing the plain janes perfect their blowjob technique in order to compete.) So, SCB was there, but gazing into female eyes.

So, I came home alone. As always... Sunday I met up with Nish for breakfast at IHOP, and was supposed to meet up with LBB that afternoon. I haven't had a chance to have "the talk" with him, yet, and he's not cluing in to the 2 weeks since I last saw him meaning that I'm just not that interested. But LBB had just gotten home from the cape, and didn't want to drive anymore. I had no interest in going to Rhode Island since I was just gonna break up with him, but told him I was still a little wiped out from not sleeping well cuz I had a cold last week. (Somewhat true, but not really.)

He rather disappointedly agreed to meet up later this week. I immediately called Ronny to see what they were up to. Adriano had also mentioned that night that Junio was going to invite everyone over again Sunday to eat up the TONS of left-over food. I ended up buying some ice cream and heading over there. Nobody else showed up, though, so I just hung out with Ronny and Junio, and Cristiano (who kept going to his room for a while, but was around mostly). Ronny has a new boyfriend from NYC, who had just left to go back home. Junio's bf was not around, and I didn't ask. But Ronny said he is going to make it his goal to get Junio available and interested in me. I hope that doesn't turn into a mess, but whatever. His bf does not really associate with anyone else in that crowd, so if Junio ends that relationship and rather quickly starts one up with me, nobody in my group will probably care.

No comments: