Saturday, July 07, 2007

I Just Wanna Dance

I had taken off from working at the club this weekend. Nish called Thursday and said he will be in town this weekend (at least Friday, maybe Saturday), and wanted to go out. So, Friday night we met up about 10:30 and went to the townie bar for a drink. My friend Rick was bartending, so I got to say hi to him. We chatted a bit. He invited me to come along with him to an arena football game Saturday. I declined. Aside from having plans this evening, I wasn't sure I could see myself enjoying that. I told him to let me know if he has any gay plans one of these weekends!

Then we headed over to the club. Joe acted all mad at me again for taking the night off. Eddie seemed even more pissy about it, for reasons I am completely unaware. I had called Brad earlier, but he didn't call back, so I was not sure anyone would be there. Luckily, they were! Brad and Cris, and Kevin and Junio, along with other friends and roommates were all there. Even some straight girls they know. (Cris acts very differently around straight people. It's one of things that annoys Brad.)

I had a couple drinks, and got into that happy, fun mood. Nish had one more than I did (according to him), and was getting a little swirly. Good thing I drove! It was a fun night, and I already Joe that Saturday is a birthday party for one of the Brazilians, and we will probably all end up there later. He's already getting grumpy about it!! The one drawback to working there is that on nights all my friends are there, I can't dance if I'm working. So, I got to dance again last night. It was a lot of fun, and I don't really care that some of the staff is grouchy!

The schedule for next weekend only has me down for Friday night. There's another birthday party in the works, so guess where we'll probably end up! But this was just the way it scheduled out, I didn't request the night off, so they can't be mad!!

No comments: