Friday, November 02, 2007

Wonderful Dream

It has been a while since I've subjected you to a retelling of a dream I had, so I will recount last night's. It was a sex dream. And it was a good one! For me, anyway!!

It was set in a house with a group of roommates. Think Real World or Surreal Life. One of the roommates was (in dream-world) Flava Flav's son. I did not get a name. And, no, I have NO idea if he has children (I would assume, tho) or how old they would be, or any such real info. But it was a dream, OK.

Someone decided that we should all go to a movie. I ended up in FF's room, as he was getting ready. Hot little black guy, with an absolutely adorable face. (I'm guessing the mother was way better lookin' than the dad!) As the son of a famous rapper-type, he was saddled with the expectation to be straight. We were talking, and he got very close, however. I jokingly said, "What, are you gonna kiss me?" And he did. Sweet little peck on the lips. Then he looked all embarrassed. Blabbered on about something for a while. Then got that "oh what the hell" look and grabbed me. Pulled me in tight, and kissed me again. This one started closed, but soon opened. Then turned into full-on making out. (The heat coming off the small of his back was really enticing!) Soon we were on the floor, and clothes were being tossed to the side. As his 'first time' I figured we'd start him off as a French-passive. (it's an old term meaning getting a blow job) He was into that, and I was into that. And he tasted good! Lot of chocolate to work with, too, of course. (It IS a dream, remember!) I was enjoying it so much that I erupted quite forcefully. Think Vesuvius vs. Pompeii. He (being rather nervous and all) came a little less dramatically, but fell into my arms and kissed me some more.

After some snuggling, which kinda just smears the mess around, I checked around on the floor to see how bad of a mess I made on the carpet. Nothing. I was shocked! Then I noticed the ceiling was Sprayed! I have been known to fire good distances, but 10 feet is a bit unrealistic... (Side note - if you've seen Something About Mary, I have done that, and you can HEAR it hit your ear, and FEEL it sticking to the side, so that scene was VERY implausible! Yes, I know it was meant to be...) We did a little wiping, and then he fell back against the dresser. He was just so irresistible that I had to go in and kiss him some more. He kissed right back!

Then he got that "what does this Mean?" look on his face, and pondered aloud if he could handle having a boyfriend. I asked if he meant he wanted one. This caused an "oh my God" expression, and he asked if I would be at all interested in dating him. I said Yes! Then grabbed him and started making out some more.

That was how I woke up this morning. He was just so damn cute, it was a shame I'll never see him again! :)

2 comments:

Daemian said...

OMG... first.. hot.. second... did you know I can be quite competitive?

I mean now I am gonna have to start going to sleep with a nicotine patch on and pray for a sex dream. With that patch on it is almost guaranteed to be vivid. ;P

Hot tho... an adorable face eh... have I had an influence there? Awe c'mon I may be a stocky boy... but I am totally adorable.

:P

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm happy I'm ot the only one to have extremely vivid sexual dreams on the patch.

I have to admit, I feel more "sexy" the next day hehehe.