Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Greek to Me

Friday night was slow at the club. Couple cuties. Nothing fruitful. The "gay one" stripper was there, but he brought a friend, and paid me No attention. I get more lovin' from the "straight one".

Saturday night I was going to hang out with Ronny, but he said he needed to have a discussion with Luis (the closet case semi-boyfriend) and would call me later. In the meantime, I got a call from Eddie asking if I could come in and work 'floater' that night. I have been strictly front door since the one time I did it as a favor back in July, so the thought of being there and walking around was kinda nice.

The owner stopped by with a friend who was totally my type. His name was Jazz. Might be spelled differently, but that's how he said to pronounce it! He was fun, and I was flirting fairly freely. When the bartender accused me of going down on guys in the bathrooms, I touched Jazz's shoulder and said "Only certain people". But he left early, and I didn't get any digits.

The guy previously mentioned as "James" showed up as well. We chatted for a little while, until the bartender yelled at me to get back to work! His name is actually Chris. I slipped him my phone number.

Sunday I helped Ronny get his bluetooth set up, and we went to the Verizon store for him to buy the music downloading kit. The Verizon store is close to Coldstone Creamery, so we stopped there for a treat! On the way back to Ronny's house, Chris called. We arranged to meet later for dinner.

Dinner was nice. He's 37, Greek, a History teacher, has a house in Tampa, lives on the west side of town. After dinner we headed for a drink. I decided the bar I work at would be a bad idea - too much intrusion and commentary. Then I remembered I had no money, so he bought me a drink, and asked if he'd want to go back to my place after the first round, so I wouldn't have to mooch off of him all night (he paid for dinner before I had a chance). He readily agreed.

We quickly ended up making out on the couch. Then ended up in my bedroom. Only did "first date" kinda stuff. Then I started getting tired, so we called it a night. We have plans to spend Saturday night at my place together, so I'll get a cuddly Sunday morning again, which I haven't had in Ages.

4 comments:

Daemian said...

OMG... a Greek boy no less. Rawr!
This could be the makings of something sweety.

Amy Roth said...

see, you're gonna have to explain in more detail what gay "first date stuff" entails, cuz in straight-world, (at least in mine) it usually meant fucking.

Please clarify :)

jered74 said...

Dirty girl...

My demure comment was meant include frottage, oral, mutual jerking. No anal. I didn't want to come across as a TOTAL whore.

Amy Roth said...

*GASP* I am not dirty! I'm comfortable with my sexuality. Which apparently means I jumped in the sack on the first date repeatedly.

What?

Girls have needs, too! But enough about me.

So basically what you're saying is you're a cock tease :) I kid. So Gay first date = everything but poking it in the pooper.
hmm... funny, that's a lot like straight first dates, too!