Monday, November 19, 2007

Swing and a Miss

Friday night I was working again. It started off as a slow night, but picked up considerably! Chris came in to visit. He had a couple drinks, too, but spent a large portion of the evening up at the front chatting with me. The DJ's boyfriend (Justin) noticed, and started teasing. "Is that your BOYfriend??" I said I didn't know, so Justin said - loud enough for all to hear - that we Should date, because we would be cute together. Chris left around midnight. I noticed again that kissing him caused no sparks. Impending danger...

Shortly before Chris left, Junior came in. Chris was standing next to the desk. Junior has heard that I was starting to 'see' someone (I was with Ronny when the phone call for the first dinner triggered things). I got a more-friendly kiss, by his initiation. No big deal, though. Shortly after Chris left, Marcelo (Mr. Call You Tomorrow) showed up, with a couple other friends. One of whom was the guy whose name I couldn't remember that was with Joaquin. Joaquin was not there, but the 'guy' is Leonardo. I said hi to Leo, and got a sexy kiss from Marcelo.

Later, more Brazilians showed up. It had been a while since a mass influx of 'zilians were there, and this was the breaking of the levee. A new hottie was among the group, named Joao (with a ~ over the a; their version of John). I said HI to him, but he didn't seem too impressed. There is another Brazilian I've been noticing for several months now, but he's only 20, and I still haven't caught his name (one a night is good progress). He came in with a group of mostly female friends.

The hot gay nerd, Tom, was also there. He also got overheated on the dancefloor and needed to drop his shirt off at coat check again. This time we were charging for coat check, but I asked if I could get a kiss as well, again. He grabbed me, and kissed me. Like make-out style kissing. Grabbed the back of my head, good pressure, some tongue. When he stopped, he said "mmmmmm" and grabbed me again. I got three kisses from him. (And a $1 in the tip jar!) Then he said "Thank YOU!" and went back to dancing. That one has sparks. Getting arrested in SoCal for arson kinda sparks.

I said goodnight to Joao on his way out, but again, he didn't seem to care too much. I got another nice kiss from Marcelo on HIS way out, so I asked again when he was gonna call. He just laughed, and left. I said "goodnight cutie" to Leo. The 20-year-old decided to change clothes in front of the door, so I was right there as he took his shirt off. I took advantage of the opportunity to call out an "Oi Gostoso!" He gave a surprised look as the faghag commented in portuguese how surprised she was to hear me say the word "gostoso". Tom stopped by to pick up his shirt from the coat check. I got three more sparking kisses, another $1, and a "wow"! Again, the last I heard, he's not single.

Saturday, went to the gym, then met up with Chris for lunch. I took him to the Brazilian barbeque place, though he grabbed the check again. (Nobody there that I knew, though there were a couple cuties I tried to stare at for Chris's sake.) He really like the food there. We bummed around a bit, went back to my place and watched "Another Gay Movie". He hadn't seen it, so we needed to correct that! Then Brad and Cris showed up, and we headed over to a party. Had a great time. We went to bed when we got back to my place, but I never got aroused, so we went to sleep. Around 4:30am I woke up with a hard-on and a Greek all over me. We got around to breaking out the condoms and lube, and I was Close to shootin, but then I started losing steam. He wouldn't finish til I did, and I lost the ability to finish, so he didn't. In the morning he tried again, and I tried to focus on selfishly enjoying the experience in an effort to keep myself motivated. A flash of Tom's kiss passed through my mind, and I sprang to attention. Of course, artificially contrived doesn't last long of it's own accord, and I "petered out" again. We showered, and he left to have brunch with his parents. I headed over to my bar coworker's house, and a bunch of us played poker and ate and drank all day.

Chris is a great guy, and he's TOTALLY into me, and seems to be relationship oriented. He is attractive, though a little pudgier than I've been with before. And, in what should be an hallelujah moment, he is even a top! But I uh kinda suspect it's not going to work out. There is just not enough chemistry there to maintain the physical aspect. I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to discuss it with him - we both have pre-arranged plans for the upcoming holiday. The only consolation I guess is that Tom isn't Brazilian, so it's NOT that I've dedicated myself to Brazilians! A white guy DID turn me on! Just not the one trying to be with me.

5 comments:

Daemian said...

Oh... my... god.

4:30am would have had me sooo hot. I was totally rooting for you man. Ah well... Mr. Right (now) will come along. Then you may get sprung.

Daemian said...

I would like a detailed dissertation on how a kiss causes sparks. What do you mean by sparks?

I mean I was kiss with passion and fervor while adjusting to the person I am kissing to make each kiss unique yet passionate. I always strive to express passion through my kiss. My latino heat.

Even to this day with Mike, if I kiss him and its not the "peck see you after work" kiss... oh it's with passion and often times leads to muchando chicharr.

Hrrrmmm.. lemme go kiss my man... brb.

Daemian said...

was = always (stoned posting is bad)

jered74 said...

Sparks, an essay
by Jered74

I kiss a lot of people. Most of them are friendly kisses, like with my friends, or my family, or the quasi-friends I sort-of know at the club. (At the front door, there are a lot of quasi-friends.) None of them "mean" anything. When hot gay nerd grabbed the back of my head and sucked on my mouth, I could feel it in my mouth, down my spine, though my crotch, to my toes. There was a flood of something rushing through my body.

When I was with Sergio (I know, I know), I felt that electrification whenever I kissed him. I subsequently was pretty much horny non-stop every waking moment for the 7 months we were together. I ended the relationship with Ronny because (among other things) when he walked in the door, it had no impact, and sex subsequently became work.

Chris generates that same lack of response. Like I mentioned, a recollection of Tom's kiss jump-started things, but the reality drained it back out. I can not start a relationship knowing it will require that much effort to enjoy. It's not fair to him, either.

Daemian said...

I see...

Hrmmm... now I am gonna have to contact every person I had ever kissed and ask aabout sparks. I mean I had a habit of sleeping with someone that was allegedly NSA, only for them to fall for me.

Either it was sparks without warning or it was my latino heat.