Monday, November 05, 2007

Gosto

This past weekend was my first on my new schedule at the club. Friday night I work, but Saturday I have off. Sadly, I had to go to my dayjob on Saturday morning.

Friday night was fairly slow. There was one of the cute Brazilians that showed up, but he had a new 'zilian with him. REALLY attractive! His name was Joaquin, which seems very non-Brazilian, but whatever. I took as much opportunity to peek around the corner to check him out. Sadly, I soon saw them kissing each other. Well, here's to hoping they get into 3-ways...

Saturday I ended up at the club. Danced with Cris and Junior. I was also drinking. John showed up that night, as well. He is apparently seeing someone now. Twinky little blonde boy about 18 years old. I guess I am WAY too old to be John's type.

I headed to the back area of the club at one point, and saw Cris catching some cool air by the smoking patio. I put an arm around him, and he put one around me. I leaned in and said "Eu gosto demais de voce" (I like you too much). He said "Eu tambem" (Me too) and gave me a hug. That may go nowhere, or it may cause problems.

I got a little bit too drunk as the night progressed. I ended up chipping my front tooth at some point. It's not bad enough to be noticeable, but I can feel the rough edge against my tongue, and it is driving me NUTS!

4 comments:

Daemian said...

Sweety, sweety, sweety... don't tread to far into waters that are not your own. It can definitely end badly, been there done that not looking to visit again. The shit storm it kicks up would smell horrible.

That being said, a white older Puerto Rican gentleman said something to me once... he said "You can't fight love." If that is what it turns out to be... can't fight it.

Unknown said...

After reading this reaction I also have a feeling of "Who am I to say anything about it?". I was a flirty whore who probably would have screwed a number of the people I met if you weren't a good chaperone. So really... what do I know?

I can barely keep my marriage afloat.

Daemian said...

OMG... it logged me in with my business account. LOL.

Amy Roth said...

Wait. You chipped your tooth?
Hunny, I thought you gay men didn't do that kinda thing ;) You're supposed to be a pro!

I guess you just need more practice (ha ha ha)!!!