Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nada

As I mentioned briefly, Saturday held disappointment on the Angel front. Junior was there, even though he said he had to get up at 6am to work, then stopped by the front desk, and just kind of stood there. I don't know what he's thinking...

They (Junior, Ronny, Cristiano) had invited me over to their place Sunday afternoon. The neighbors (Brazilian) were having a party, and they were joining in. I assumed this meant that it would be like a joint party. I was the only guest on their side. Though, Ronny said Cris was coming later. The neighbors are straight, so it was all hetero-zilians. Hot. Hot. Hot... You probably know I have a tendency to be drawn to the straight boys, and that I am drawn to the exotic. So, let's just say there were PLENTY of guys there I was attracted to!

But I had to leave at 4:30 to go to work again. They had another cabaret show at the club, so I was working register. Register closed around 8:30, but I had to stay there until Mattie got done bussing, so he could cover front door. So, I finished around 10:30. (My drawer was dead on, but I didn't realize that I was supposed to start tracking attendance at 9pm.) At about 10:15 Luther and Keniah showed up, so I stayed after to hang out with them a little bit. Luther and I danced a bit. We got drinks. Laughed. Chatted. Luther saw a cute latino boy, and asked if he was my type. I of course said yes. Next thing I know Keniah is saying hello to him in order to introduce me to him (another Carlos). He had that looking off in the distance (in the other direction) look on his face that implied he was not interested. After he finished his drink, he said he had to go to the bathroom, and walked off. On his way back from the restroom, he just headed straight out the door, without a glance or word of any kind. Again, I can not catch a break.

Keniah got a little strange and wandered off on his own (as is fairly typical), so Luther and I were talking alone. There is a spark of interest there (very very dark, for those of you wondering). So, in between a few "I'm married" comments, he made some suggestive remarks. The realist in me, however, does realize that nothing will happen.

How do I know that? Because that is the way it always works. Carlos was interested, but nothing happened. Junior was interested, but nothing happened. Angel was interested, but nothing happened. Even SCB appears interested, but nothing will happen (I tried!). The guys I've met on Match all fizzle out, as well. I am trying, but nobody is willing to actually have sex with me! The closest I got on Saturday, for example, was some hunky straight guy who likes the low-stress of the gay club for having drinks, and thought I was hysterical. Not gonna help. *Sigh*

1 comment:

Christine Staley said...

Yeah right, the straight guy is at a gay club for the low stress atmosphere...

drag him outta the closet already!