Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Atypical Tuesday

Normally, I go to the gym on Tuesdays. Blah.

Tonight I had a date. Not blah!

His name is Rob, he's in the Providence area, and he agreed to meet up in MA. He said "half-way" but the shopping center we met at is WAY closer to me... It was his suggestion, so who am I to say no!

I thought he was attractive. Somewhat beefy (in the thick biceps way), nice hands, hairy chest, bald head. He is Lebanese, and has been living a straight cover life until rather recently. He has embraced his gayness, but is still somewhat inexperienced. And for those of you keeping track, my attraction to straight guys is usually a bad thing, but in this case, the sensors were tripped but he was still available.

We ended up messing around on my couch, and even got off. He's a good kisser, and was really into me. He was rather worried that since we "hooked up" on the first date, that I wouldn't call him again. I assured him that I would call again. I did have a nice time, and he likes to travel!

Yes, that is ominous music you already hear... I made the - ever hopeful - comment that since he was with a lot of women until recently that I would guess he prefers being a top. He said no. He is a big o' bottom. (It's "BBB" all over again!!) I asked how the sex with women worked. He dodged. He asked if that would be a problem. I said that IF we were to date, then that situation is often what leads others to Open Relationships. He was like "Oh, you want an open relationship?!?" I tried to explain that was NOT what I said.

So, this may get complicated. Why do my attempts at relationships all either end in flames in the first 5 seconds or turn into hydra??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 Magnets with the same end pointed to each other often repel. Opposite sides if those magnets will attract. You know the rest. :P Keep your head up darlin' something has to give.