Sunday, June 24, 2007

Busy weekend

Friday night I worked at the club. None of my friends were really there, but it was a slow night overall. The sexy older guy I had been hoping to bump into was there, though. But he was with the husband, again. Sigh...
Saturday night was a pretty busy night, and a lot of my friends were there, too. Even psycho ex was there! Not that he even looked at me, which is fine. A number of random cuties were there, as well. Most of them are taken, but still fun to watch. The one available cutie will be known as Shirtless Confused Brazilian. Yes, yes, yes... Somewhat of a girl-chaser ('confused'), always spends the entire night sans shirt knowing fully well that everyone is looking ('shirtless'), and associates with known Brazilians, is dark skinned, and reminds me of Mateus ('Brazilian'). Though I think I would choose Mateus over SCB, I have more opportunity here. He shook my hand and caught my gaze on the way out at the end of the night. Yummmmm.
But the bigger news relates to the Lebanese guy from Tuesday. (In honor of the Brazilian Bottom Boy's "BBB" moniker, we will label this one "LBB"!) We had tentatively agreed to meet up on Sunday. Saturday he called and suggested I come down to his place after work that night, and then we could go to PTown on Sunday. Now, the thought running through my mind was that he was a little nervous about how 'quickly' things progressed on the first date, and here he was suggested a weekend in PTown together as a second date. I ran it past a couple friends, and they agreed it was a little strange.
I was thinking that if any of the cuties wanted to hook up that night, I'd postpone LBB until Sunday, but none of them did. Even SCB didn't propose anything specific.
[sidenote: that iTunes ad just came on again with like sketchbookized Paul McCartney playing a ukelele and singing some overly cutesy song - am I the only one that thinks he looks really creepy, like Michael Jackson creepy, in that ad? And subsequently that I would not be swayed to buy anything that is being pushed in that ad...]
So, in the end, I drove to LBB's house Saturday night. Got there at 3am. We rather quickly ended up in the bedroom. He made a "wanna ride my cock" comment, so I said sure, grab the condoms and lube. As he brings them out, he hands it to me. Uhhhhhh. To make matters worse, the lube was in an "equate" brand tube, and I swear the condom wrapper sounded like paper when he opened it, and felt like a Halloween mask going on. Not going well, but I'm still managing to maintain "interest" in the event. Then he says the four cringe-inducing words to kill any first time experience. Take a guess. Go ahead. You know you've had those situations, too.
He said "make love to me" as I was working on doing something I'm not terribly fond of in the first place (it should be ME not him!). That's quite a buzzkill.
That basically ended the evening's festivities, so I took a shower, and we went to sleep. In the morning, we tried again, but I steered away from the condom situations entirely. (I must say, he had a curved penis that fits PERFECTLY inside a throat when in the 69 position. Who'd have thought!!) I had kind of already committed to hanging out for the day. We had breakfast, went to Providence Place (got a yummy Yankee Candle for half off!!), went to see Fantastic Four (they put in a gratuitous shirtless Chris Evans scene - Thank You!!), hung out for a while, had dinner, then I was getting tired and came home.
He's getting clingy and relationshippy already. I'm going to have to gently end it over the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you did that!!?!??!

Will