Wednesday, June 13, 2007

6 9

Well, I suppose I should post SOMETHING about my birthday...

Saturday I turned 33. No big deal, really. I've never had anybody throw me a surprise party for my birthday, or anything grand like that. The two birthdays I had a boyfriend for, neither of them did anything, either. Last year, I even had to make Ronny dinner because he forgot it was my birthday. This year, I ended up taking care of Ronny again...

I had taken the night off from the club, and just put 'out of town'. It was Pride in Boston, but it was raining again. I was over by a friend's house, with a couple people playing games. Brad decided that he wanted to head into Boston that night to go out clubbing. I decided to go along. Eventually we settled on Avalon (normally straight on Sat's, but in honor of Pride, it was gay). After driving to Boston with Brad, Ronny, and Junio (yes, really) we waited in line to get in, but they wouldn't accept Ronny's ID, so we ended up heading back home. We went to the club. Brad was actually happy about it, because Cris met up with us there. Ronny, however, was a mess; all mopey and depressed because he 'ruined our evening'. After about 15 minutes, I finally made him realize that he was still ruining our evening. About 15 seconds after I talked him into joining the fun, he was making out with this guy named Jaime. Whose birthday is this anyway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday. Next year... spend it online, you'll have more fun. :P And 33 aint bad at all, wait til you turn 40! Not that I'm 40...