Thursday, December 07, 2006

Kissing anyway

Well, I came out and asked the new Brazilian on Sunday if he was top or bottom. I had a feeling it would be bad news (as I mentioned in the last post, I didn't see it working out). I was right. I need a top. He's not. Very much not, apparently. Sigh...

So, Monday I called - no answer. He finally called back on Wednesday. We agreed to be friends. I suggested we could also make out more, just for fun! He is hot, and a great kisser - why pass that up because of a little old long-term compatability issue?? He seemed to be OK with that idea, so it looks as though I have a Friend With Benefits! And when he brought up wanting to go to Brazil, I said I'd love to go along, and he thought that was fabulous! Who knows, my "Hawaii in 2007" plan may have to morph into "Carnivale in 2007" and "Hawaii in 2008"! Fair trade, I think!

Meanwhile, the realtor is getting starry-eyed about selling my condo again. And Saint-Gobain called to schedule an interview! They are 3 miles up the road from here, so I have the local advantage on this one. If I got a new job, that would eliminate the job-from-hell issues, so I could stick around a 'little' longer. And if I'm at a HUGE French multi-national, the transfer possibilities would be great for when I do leave. That would mean pulling the listing and refinancing my mortgage.

I should add that I haven't had too many in-person interviews in my life, but nearly every time I do get to the face-to-face point, they offer me a position. I'm not sure I want to stay in the cold and snow, but if that job opportunity came along, I would need to take it!

No comments: