Sunday, February 11, 2007

Homewrecker

(I'm a little tipsy at the moment, so I apologize in advance if I screw up my grammar or spelling... :)
First off, I am at 169 pounds again. Wuhoo. Not that great of progress, but progress nonetheless. I have decided I need to visualize the beach at Waikiki as inspiration (regardless of whether of not Luis wants to have sex) to lose these 10 f'ing pounds.
Works still sucks, seems to be getting worse, Russell has put notions in my mind to grandstand. If nothing else, when I do quit, it will add to the dramatic effect! I have had a few showings on the condo lately, things seem to be picking up. I am hoping and praying that it leads to something useful (have lowered the asking price some more...).

Okay, now for the juicy bits:
I had dinner tonight with Ronny. A new Brazilian buffet in town (like we needed MORE!). I think Pampas is still the best. He mentioned that Cris wanted to go to the gay club tonight, and Ronny 'needed to dance' so the usual crowd was going out tonight. I said yeah I would go. Sidenote:
(The other week I was at my friend's house playing Warcraft with her boyfriend. At one point, Comedy Central was on, and Dane Cook was doing his comedy routine, which included a segment about his girlfriend "needing" to go dance. He commented that guys never "need to dance" like girls do. The immediate thought I had was that he was talking solely for straight guys. Gay guys do the "need to dance" thing, too.)
I went to the club about 11:45, since Ronny said they would get there about 11pm. None of them ever showed up this time. I had bought a drink (Stoli raz and sprite - tall) to help the standing around look (if you're not dancing, standing around by yourself without a drink just looks wrong) when Luther and Keniah showed up. (see also the november post Jobhunt). Keniah mentioned they were discussing their 'good' friends that evening and where they would be in 5 years, and said I would be in, most likely, SanFran. I mentioned a friend of mine is moving there this month, and I may visit to job hunt. The evening progresses, we dance a little, we drink some more, and things are good. I figure by this time, none of the brazilians are coming tonight...

Keniah is going to school for massage therapy (somewhat cliche these days) and needs to log 120 massage sessions this year for his school program. I, of course, accept the invitation to receive free massages as often as possible... They play some crappy songs I don't care for, then eventually get around to one I like, so head onto the dance floor and join them to dance. Shortly (very shortly) after, Keniah decides to head to the bar. He asks both of us if we want anything, and we both say no thank you. He heads off, and Luther starts dancing 'with' me. I don't mind so play along. Let's just say it was as close to actual sex as you can get with your clothes on in public. When Keniah got back, there was a brief flare up, and he went to stand at the side of the dancefloor. At the end of the following song, Luther stopped dancing with me, and headed over by Keniah. They quickly ran off to the front lounge area of the club, so I left them alone. I decided to order a third Stoli tall before heading over to see what was up. They were back on the dancefloor side of the bar by then, so I went up, and Luther immediately said good-nite, they were leaving. Keniah was noticeably chilly in his good-bye. I am now there alone, but have a full glass, so stand by the dancefloor and drink my beverage (I left as soon as it was empty, which is why I am now a little tipsy). While I was standing there, this other guy showed up. I think he is 'married' because I always see him at the club with the same guy, he wears a nice band on THAT finger, and I had met them at a party several years ago, and seem to recall being told they were together. But I have seen him at the gym a couple times. He is very hot, and black/hispanic/brazilian/something dark. So, I made eye contact a few times tonight, and gave the little "hey" nod to him, as I left. He was there with the supposed husband, but I noticed that guy didn't have a ring on his wedding finger, so I am not completely sure now. When I see the hottie at the gym, he is alone, so the next time I see him there, I may say hello...

As I mentioned before, I am interested in Luther, and Luther appears to be interested in me. He was even being a little more 'toppish' than usual tonight. They had invited me to a 3-way a couple years ago (and then never called), but I am just not that into Keniah. And, the drama that apparently ensued this evening makes me less inclined to get in the middle of any relationship feud. (That word looks horribly misspelled right now... ahh alcohol.) I would not mind at all getting it on with a cute black guy - it has been a while. And he and I did discuss tonight (briefly) my darkmeat affinity, again. I got the distinct impession, though, tonight that Keniah would be less than pleased with that encouter, despite the conversation I had been privy to a few months ago (same night as the November Jobhunt conversation) where Keniah said he is practicing letting Luther play around on the side.

I may have ruined my chances at free massages this year...

No comments: