Monday, February 19, 2007

Same as always

My friend Joe was in show this weekend, so I went to see it. I hadn't been to one of his shows in a while, so I kind of owed him one! I bumped into my friend Rick while I was there, and we were hanging out after the show, having drinks. We went to the townie gay bar down the street for a few more drinks, and were visiting with a lesbian friend of his. At the bar, she introduced us to this cutie named Rob. I was trying to work my way into their conversation, but he seemed somewhat disinterested in me. A little later, I ended up standing next to him, and was 'accidentally' bumping into him a little. He didn't really notice, but didn't move away either. At one point, the lesbian friend went squeezed his butt, so I took the opportunity to squeeze it, too. He didn't notice. Maybe he just thought she goosed him twice. After he went off to use the bathroom, Rick said how cute he was, and it was too bad he is straight. I was like "WHAT?!" Why didn't you TELL me that??
Figures, though. The one guy in the whole gay bar that I'm interested in, is there with his girlfriend... (They never introduced me to her.)
I was supposed to have a first-date with a hottie out in Springfield, but he never called back. I got stood up for a first date. Stayed in and watched Quinceanera. Very good movie! But, as you know, I have a soft spot for latinos!

2 comments:

Christine Staley said...

Dude, you've got the worse sense of gaydar ever... Are you *sure* you're gay?!?!?

XOXO

nick said...

Just because he's "straight" and has a "girlfriend" doesn't mean you don't have a shot, now does it? ;)