Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Subconsciously happy

Well, my rejection-fueled misery is clearing a little. I have a connection developing with a cute Italian guy (seriously, he's white!). And yesterday I got a 'wink' from a hunky latino (you knew I couldn't go cold turkey). So, last night I had another fun dream! It's been awhile since I've had a good sex dream.

I was at some gay cafe place for Sunday brunch, and the cute guy at the table next to me started chatting with me. (About my age and height, dark hair, kind of guy-next-door looking.) We clicked really well, and decided to head over to his place to hang out for a while. He was at brunch with a lesbian friend of his, and she came along with us to his place. He had a gorgeous house! We visited for a while longer, and just got along so well. At one point, he undid the button and zipper of his jeans, and started rubbing himself. I asked if I could join him! He said sure, but asked if I'd mind three-way kissing. Since the only other person there was the lesbian, I kind of backed off a bit (somewhat confused) and said, uh, I don't do girls. I don't remember the next part very clearly, but in that random dream way, she ended up not being there anymore, and I was makin' out with the cute boy in peace.

Next thing I know, this guy shows up for cutie's shaving appointment. He is a competitive swimmer, and was overdue for a leg shaving. (And apparently can't do it himself - but hey, it's a dream!) It was actually kind of fun watching him with his legs in the air getting shaved. And they were clipping and shaving and trimming with such reckless abandon that little bits of hair were flyin' everywhere. So, when it was all over, cutie suggested we take a shower. I was all in favor of that! The shower was this huge tiled thing with like 6 shower heads, and when we got in, the barber guy was already in there. I didn't mind that nearly as much as I had objected to the earlier three-way scenario...

At one point, I went to get a drink of water, which ended up being from a Starbucks inside a Barnes & Noble. Which was attached to the house... (Entering the Starbucks, I was fully clothed again.) When I get back to the bathroom, cutie is dressed, and there's a full-on party raging. We start kissing again, and I eventually mention that I should get going soon, because I have to work in the morning. From there, the dream morphed into being at the airport, and it was snowing badly.

It was just a dream, and I woke up without anyone there to kiss but a strong desire for somethin-somethin, but it has been so long since I've had such a great dream that it was just nice to enjoy the moment. Hopefully things will be turning around in real life, too!

No comments: