Thursday, June 23, 2005

ughh

OK, so last weekend was Providence pride. I was originally going to go with Nish. When Saturday rolled around I just kinda stopped feeling like going. I made up some excuses for Nish, and asked Ronny if he'd rather just go see a movie. So, I went with Ronny to see Batman (see previous post for more on Batman...) instead.
Yesterday was the 22nd. Still has Sergio connotations, even after nine months. Though, I was happy to notice that it was nowhere near as bad as it has been in the past.
Tonight I talked to Nish. Turns out Sergio was at Providence, and Nish kept bumpin' into him. Also turns out they spent like a half hour talking about me and our annihilated relationship. So, now that I know this, I'm in a 'funk' again. And I know that I shouldn't be.
It is a good thing I didn't go to Providence. Would have been a painfully awkward evening. Ronny is a total sweetie, doesn't need to be put in that situation.

No comments: