Wednesday, June 08, 2005

late night

Monday I stsopped by DD to say hi to Ronny. He said he and Cris were going to a movie after he was done, and asked if I wanted to come. I said Yes. Then thought it would be better for them to come to my place. Then Ronny and I could 'snuggle' and I could go to bed very soon after the movie ended. Ronny said he NEVER gets to go to the cinema, so wanted to go there. I said I didn't feel like going to the theater. So, those two headed to Showcase and I went home. I checked showtimes when I got home and saw that they missed the last showing of anything by 15 minutes. I figured about 5 minutes and they'd call to come over. I was wrong. It was like ONE minute...

We put in Trick. The other advantage to watching at my place is that I can turn on subtitles. It's a little bit easier for them to understand if the words are written on the screen! I doubt they caught much of the subtle humor. Anything with word-play or long set-up they didn't laugh at. Needless to say, I didn't get to sleep until about 1am.

I got an email from Brad. He apologized for not coming over last weekend because of his worries about psycho-ex. He was the only one to make a conciliatory gesture about the failed party. But then again, Cris was the only person there, so Brad must have known it WAS a failure.

No comments: