Friday, June 20, 2008

What is that?

So, I've been wearing tightly collared shirts all week, but the selection of warm weather shirts that hide large portions of the next wears thin after a couple days. The shirt I had on today was a little looser, but the marks upon my neck were getting fainter, as well, so I thought it should be OK.

About 1:30, the big loud Greek happened by my desk. All of a sudden, he goes, "Oh my God, that's a hickey!" I tried to maintain a look of "I have no idea what you are talking about." He then added, jokingly, "It was Lena wasn't it??" Lena being the flirty 85-year-old great grandmother (thrice widowed) who works in Assembly and routinely calls me her boyfriend. I could not help laughing at that one!

So, here's to kissing!! Three cheers for the french!!

3 comments:

Daemian said...

That picture is so hot! I love pictures of guys kissing. I think I will ketch that one. It's just... nice.

I miss you Jeremy! Have fun at Providence Pride!

Amy Roth said...

umm...
what did I miss? Who's giving you hickey's????

Hmm?!?!?

jered74 said...

You apparently skimmed past my Bump In The Night comment too quickly. Go reread the Boston Pride post!