Thursday, December 06, 2007

Internet bill

Once again, I did not get a bill for the cable-broadband. Tuesday night I tried to pull up my account online and check, but they also changed the online rules. You can't just pop into your account, you have to create a user profile now. The profile requires a 'secret code' off your paper bill. I don't have one. So, I called their automated phone line Wednesday. The statement date was 11/27/07. I have not gotten any bill. Not even the email notice they used to send. So, I was able to send a credit card payment over the phone, so this month won't go past due. But I figured out how I could have missed a July AND a September payment. No bill for July, past-due bill for August, no bill for September, past-due bill for October, no bill for November. It's developing a decent pattern here. Unfortunately for them, I paid this month already...

3 comments:

Daemian said...

Why not set up an automatic payment then? Thats what I do. I am bad about remembering to drop off checks or makes phone calls regarding bills. So I try to keep everything on auto-pay if it is available.

:P

Amy Roth said...

Um, why not fucking bitch that they are ripping you off and unfairly charging you late fees when they aren't even billing you?

I hate these companies that take advantage, and it sounds like these douche bags are indeed taking advantage!

Do you need me to open up a 6pack of whoop ass on these pricks?

sorry... i'm cranky and not feeling well :)

XOXO

jered74 said...

Well, actually, they aren't charging any late fees. That's part of why I didn't get too worked up about it.

And I was GONNA set up the auto-payment, but like I said, I can't log in unless I have a bill, and the problem is that I never got a bill. Next month I will create the login so I can view my account.