Monday, December 17, 2007

Cold

Well, after the nasty weather on Thursday, Friday was a decent day. People must have needed a release, because we were rather busy at the club. The stripper twins were there; the 'gay one' was dancing, and he talked the 'straight one' into coming along to keep him company. Of course, he spent the whole night keeping me company instead. I slipped in a couple quips about him wanting me. He slipped in a comment about how he's "hung like a donkey". Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Junior was there, and getting quite jealous. He asked if that was my boyfriend there talking with me. I said no, he was the dancer's brother. But I got an affectionate kiss, and a noticeable amount of attention from Junior that night.

Leo (the 'other' Brazilian) came in with the drag-queen, but not Marcelo. I gave him a big flirty smile, and comp'ed their cover. He didn't seem too impressed, though.

Meanwhile, I joined Manhunt and contacted the Boston cutie that wanted me to sign up. He has not been responding. A lot of guys who just wanna hook up, and I still can't get any of them interested.

I did hear from one the Match.com guys. He wants to meet up soon, so he said he'd call to chat over the weekend.

Saturday night was Dead. We think the "impending Nor'easter" scared people too much to go out. Leo came in with the drag-queen again; again with no Marcelo. I was flirty again, he didn't seem impressed again. So, on their way out at the end of the evening, I slipped him my phone number. He decided to turn back and give me a kiss goodnight. Though he has not called, yet.

Luther and Keniah came in. They are not having a Christmas party this year, though Luther said he is putting together a birthday party for Keniah in January, and will invite me to that. He asked what I'm up to for Christmas. I told him I was going home to my parents out in NM. He seemed excited for me gettin' some Latino action down south. I told him I just spend the week with my family. He seemed Very disappointed... Mind you, I still want him!

Otherwise, not much happened on Saturday. The storm rolled in somewhere around 4am, so I stayed home Sunday. No sense going out in that if I don't need to. The Match guy called. We spent a while on the phone. Randy. Kind of recently out of the closet. Seems like a nice guy, though, and we seemed to click. He's Puerto Rican, and the pics online look pretty hot. We are planning to meet up on Wednesday. Of course, the forecast for Wednesday is looking possibly messy again.

1 comment:

Daemian said...

Good luck sweetie!