Monday, December 10, 2007

Futile

Friday night I was at work again. We were REALLY dead that night. Very slow. I still made $14 in tips, though! They collected $10 from the staff at the end of the night to chip in for a Christmas gift card to somewhere for the owner. (He announced bonuses this year, so they thought it would be appropriate.) Cristiano came in, followed shortly by Junior and Kevin. It was so dead they left early. I called "beijo" to Junior as he was leaving (means "kiss" - and it is very common to add that to your goodbye) so he turned and gave me a kiss. On the lips!

Saturday morning I went to the gym. The hottie little dark Brazilian there I like was walking in as I was walking out. He usually does not make eye contact, so I have not been able to say hello to him. I did manage to slip in a "hey" nod of the head that he caught and reciprocated. Maybe I'll get a chance to do a "Oi. Como vai?" next time. (Hi How's it goin?) That afternoon I called Marcelo to see if he'd want to go to a movie. He was interested in going to a movie (allegedly), but said his car was wrecked in an accident, so he'd have to get a ride from a friend. I offered to pick him, and he said that was too much trouble. I said it was no trouble because I wanted to see him anyway. He said he'd be "uncomfortable" with that. What the hell is the problem here???? So, he said he'd call Leonardo about getting a ride, and call me back. I Immediately though "OH CRAP" and knew he wasn't going to call back. Which he didn't. If he just blew me off, then fine. If he did call Leo to get a ride to a date with me, then that means both of those options are now off of my table. (See last weekend and the prior weekend tales if you're unclear as to why that could be incendiary.)

So, I ended up going to the mall with Ronny to help him buy some new work clothes. He needed a tie, but wanted a clip on. They only sell clip ons at the boys departments, and those were too short. So when we got back to his house I had to show him how to tie one. We ended up leaving them tied, so he will just slip it on and off. Junior apparently can tie a tie, so joined in to help. And to laugh... At one point he told Ronny he needs a pair of nice pants, too, so Ronny pulls out a grey pair of slacks from his drawer, and Junior tries them on. As he's taking off his pants, he says to me not to look, so of course, I look. Red briefs. Boyishly cute. Kevin came over later, and those two watched a movie together. Ronny had to go to work early, so he went to sleep. I went to the club.

A little busier, but terribly crowded. The only Brazilian there was Marcio, so I danced with him. There was a group of five hot guys there that I had never seen before. Could not have been locals, because Worcester does not support that many hot guys, much less as one complete clique. The tall strapping one in the dark blue Tshirt was my favorite, though the guy-next-door one in black was cute, as was the hyper one on the dance floor. At one point I ended up standing by the edge of the dancefloor and they ended up next to me. Tshirt guy was telling something to his friends that caused a gesture/glance combo that landed on me, so I smiled Hello. He smiled back, with a hint of embarrassment. The hyper one runs up and asks my name, and then introduces me to Tshirt guy, Greg. We chatted a little, and then he went back to his friends. A couple polite 'hey' looks throughout the evening but nothing useful. Towards the end of the night he got his jacket and was on the couch waiting for his other friends, so sat next to him. I asked if I'd ever see him again, he said they wouldn't be coming there often. I said I didn't mean there at the club. He said he has a boyfriend. I said "On the one hand, congratulations. On the other, DAMMIT!" He laughed. They were in from Boston (Knew It!) for a change of scenery. They had a fun night. Hyper one then shows up, jumps on Greg, and then is on me, so I put my arm around him. He had an accent. Grew up in Venezuela, though he is not of latino descent. He was very chatty, pointed out who was top and bottom (Greg got a "bottom" label, so Oh Well). He called himself the pimp, so I asked for clarification on what he was. He reply was "Jewish", so I specified top or bottom. He said, "Well, I've never been fucked." I said "So you're a top." He said "Well, I've never met someone I wanted to let fuck me." He asked what I was. I told him. He also likes rimming. I said I enjoy getting rimmed! His friends started gathering up to leave. He pointed out one other friend's massive biceps (they were nice, but he wasn't my type). He asked if I was on Manhunt. I said no, so he told me to get on and look him up so he could 'fuck my brains out' sometime. He told me his ID name. Then the friends grabbed him, and bicep guy carried him out the door. He grabbed my hand to say goodbye as they pulled him away.

Sunday was uneventful. I didn't join manhunt. Maybe soon... I had tentative plans to meet up with a guy from Match. Different guy than last weekend, but same routine. He had given me his phone number, and said let's meet up Sunday. I called Saturday afternoon to schedule something. No answer. Left a quick message with my number. Never called back. Aughhhh.

And to top it all, I stopped at Burger King at one point this weekend. The bill came to $4.91, so I gave her $5 and a penny. I kind of hate pennies, so this got rid of one in exchange for a dime. The stupid !(&@$ *!@^%$ @($^$%* gave me 9 cents in change. A nickel and four pennies. I stared at the change for a second, about to complain, when the vision of her handing me another penny and bitching to her coworkers flashed through my mind. I didn't want another penny. I was mad that she was so @&^#$(^%$ stupid that she not only gave me BACK the penny I gave her, but gave me MORE! I didn't care about the $0.01 overcharge, it was the pennies that got me so upset. But, again, as it would do no good to point it out, I left without saying anything. Of course, I was fuming about it for the next half hour. This is why the US educational system needs to do a better job. So I don't get more damn pennies!

1 comment:

Daemian said...

You and your god damn pennies. LOL.

Well with any luck some hotties will descend upon you and you will be happy.

Oh yeah... you didn't tell me the guys in Worcester were rather... uncute.