Monday, October 08, 2007

Quiet

Friday night at the club was a decently busy evening, but not much headed my way. The best moment was this straight couple that came in. I asked if they'd been there before. That's usually what I ask if I see possible "oops wrong place" people coming in. She said Oh yea, she'd been there before. Then she asked why I asked. I explained that it helps catch those who are unaware it's a gay club. She laughed and said she was worried I wasn't going to let her in again. I told her that if she keeps bringing cute guys with her (the BF was really cute!) that we would be glad to let her in! He laughed and said he was her good luck charm. She said maybe she was his! Then they went in. Later, the DJ's boyfriend was chatting with me, and I mentioned the cutest guy I saw come in was straight. He said the cutest one was this guy in white shirt and jeans over by the pool table. Guess what. Same guy! At the end of the night, as everyone was leaving, the girl paused to say that He thought I was cute, too. The guy blushed a little and said, "well, yeah." And then they ran out the door... I think I managed to blurt out a thank you, but was largely shell shocked. Fate continues to tease me!

Saturday, the security guy said his friend John was coming in, with a good wink-wink nudge-nudge look on his face. John did come in, made a quip about breakfast, and then spent the entire night standing back by the dance floor. He kind of flashed me a shrug and got swept out the door by the crowd at close. Dammit. I asked security guy to check if John would mind if he gave me John's number. This is too much work!

I spent Sunday with Ronny and Junior. Junior seemed less awkward than he has been, but still reserved. Sunday night I dreamed that I drove to Luis's birthday party with Junior. (Luis had invited me, but I don't think I'm going to be able to go. And it's a little too far to actually drive.)

Tonight I'm heading over by Junior to download the party pictures from last weekend onto his computer, and copy over his pics from our Six Flags trip. Tease of fate...

No comments: