Monday, October 29, 2007

Hallowen Bash

The other day I mentioned to my WoW friend Daemian that I was going to work as Janet from Rocky Horror, and he said he'd Love to See That! Ended up with him buying a bus ticket!
Friday night he showed up - late because of bus breakdowns - and we went to a Halloween party at my friend Brad's house. We had a great time, and Daemian had the rapt attention of several fellow party-goers. We stopped in for a few moments at the club, and he got a quick intro. Then we went back to my place and chatted, looked at pictures, watched "Another Gay Movie" - it just is such a good movie! Watch it! If you've already seen it, watch it again!
Saturday we went shopping. I still needed a pink dress, and was having no luck. The best I found was a fuchsia number at Express. Luckily, one of the club regulars works there (surprise) and helped me out. Sadly, a size 12 did not button over my ribcage, and that was their largest size. Express does not carry anything in 14! Ended up at Marshall's. I'd been there before, but tried it again. And there it was! A stretchy pink 14 collared dress! On sale! I had a "Maxx Moment"!
That evening we went to a fabulous little restaurant in town (Block5) and had a great meal. More importantly, the wait staff was hot, and flirty! For a moment we were expecting to get our meal comped!
Headed to the club, and got ready. The evening was a lot of fun. I got to kiss a hot half-naked Superman! Flirted with a number of cuties. As I walked to the bathroom at one point, Junior stopped me. He got rather grabby. I asked if it was the titties (or "bobos") that he liked. He's like "Oh yeah, you want me to fuck you?!" and grabbed me, started humpin on me. I, of course, was like "Oh Yeah! I've been Waiting for you to say that!!" Very thrilling, but oddly unexpected. I was in the "Sweet Transvestite" performance, as well as the "Time Warp". Heading to the stage, I got molestered by Junior again. Daemian had a blast, as well, and snapped a few pictures. So, here's one of me. Click it for the full-size.

3 comments:

Daemian said...

Fabulosity every where sweety! I did have a great time, that's probably about the 14th time you have heard me say it. I think I should come up during the holidays to work security. :P

Tell the boys I said hi and hope to see em soon... real soon.

I was waiting for one of the wait staff to just strip down and feed us. It got that critical at a point or two.

Amy Roth said...

You make a good Janet! And your tits look better than mine! NOT FAIR ;)

Daemian said...

He made better tits than I did. Had to say tho, in my defense, what do I know about tits. I mean c'mon.