Monday, September 10, 2007

Lay to Rest

Saturday was insanely busy at the club. I didn't end up having much breathing time to talk to anyone. But Carlos, Marcelo, and Junior were all there. Junior got drunk, and just went home in a fog (his roommate drove). Marcelo did not call on Saturday, but that night as they were leaving, he Again said he would call "tomorrow". I said, "Promise?" and he said yes and shook my hand. Needless to say, he did not call on Sunday. I did, however, speak with Ronny, who said that while they were all dancing he tried to push Marcelo a little, and Marcelo said that he is into Brazilians, and doesn't want an American. How dare he???? Stay home, then...

Carlos, as Ronny told me as well, was not interested in me - again - but went home with Sebastian, one of Brad's former ex'es. (Brad had gone on about how hot his ex Sebastian was, and when I met him didn't connect who it was at first because I did not find him attractive AT ALL. But you already know how picky I can be!)

Sunday I had to work again. A total cutie showed up. I asked for ID, and out came the green passport. Yup, you guessed it, another Brazilian. He was only 22, but so cute, I had to tell him he was cute. He got that slightly freaked out yet polite look on his face and uttered a slight nervous laugh.

Meanwhile, the DJ on Saturday thought my buzzcut was HOT. He's implied a desire to have sex, as well, but I'm not into him. I need to find someone who likes me that I also like back.

3 comments:

Daemian said...

Aight Girr... 2 things...

The ones that don't like you... brush em off. The ones that do like you... well at least go on a date with one. They may surprise you and you may come away finding them attractive where you previously hadn't. As for the DJ who wants some of your bugina... take him. Why not? Yer looking for love true, but you are not dead. Imagine he's perfect and the sex will be bangin (great sex is almost always about the attitude).

Thing 2.... Buzz cut? Sugah you better post a picture, a screenshot, a video or something. I love buzzcuts. Too bad I do not speak Portuguese nor am I single. A buzzcut on a cute lil white boy... lord I'm may catch the vapors.

-D

Daemian said...

And no... I wanna see it now... not from Vegas :P

SpanItalGuy said...

I'd have to concur with Daemian... :)

Just take it bitch! Let the DJ do you. Learn to expand your horizons. Do an Asian guy "just because." :)

*giggle*

PHIL