Friday, May 16, 2008

Glances

Thursday night was a juicy night at the gym. Lots of Brazilians. Some of them seem to be 'available' though none of them make an approach. The skinny Irish guy was there, too. He's always struck me as questionable, and has this protruding vein running across the front of his shoulders that is SO sexy. A few weeks ago (nowhere near October) I saw him go into the locker area, and bring out a pair of high heels and deliver them to the girl on the elliptical machine next to me. I didn't find out details, but I started picturing him in drag.

As I was finishing up on the elliptical last night, I happened to be looking at him, across the room, and muttered "fuck me" under my breath. He was WAY too far away to have even been able to read my lips, but as soon as I 'said' it, he waved. It looked like he waved at me, but that wouldn't even make sense, so I assumed it was some chick near my line of sight, and went about my business. Later, he ended up chatting with a couple girls right in front of me while I was on the chest press machine. The topic went to cardio classes, and he mentioned he used to go one with his friend Jay, and how they out-cardio'ed all the girls, but they probably all thought they were gay, so they held hands once just to psyche them out. And the whole time I am thinking, Holy Crap he sounds like a big homo when he speaks. He did not wave, or say hi, or address me in any way while he was close, so again, I am assuming the wave was for someone else.

For this week's hottie, I'll try to give you an idea what Skinny Irish Guy looks like. This is actually very close...



..he really is that cut. But his face is actually much more 'cute'. Kinda like this:

2 comments:

Roxy said...

mmmm... mama like!

Daemian said...

Perhaps you should wave. Make like yer waving at someone else if he doesn't return the wave. The move will work if you do it with confidence, He will either wave back or not. If you own the wave you won't look awkward if he doesn't return the wave.