Sunday, November 30, 2008

Scheduled

I know I missed the Friday post. I should have a good excuse, like out shopping, or spending the day in the arms of a Brazilian. But it's more mundane than that. I was on the computer most of the day (WoW), but just forgot.

However, I must note that on Thanksgiving morning, my free Sirius satellite radio came to an end. Seven months after buying the car, I will now be forced to subscribe if I wish to continue listening. However, $13 a month for one or two stations (I can't stand most of the rest) does not seem worth it - even if I had income!

And, trumpet fan-fare please, I got the letter in the mail from the unemployment office scheduling my hearing date! So, in two weeks I will be pleading with the government employees for money. Wish me luck!

No comments: