Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Official

Saturday night I went to the club with Nauber and his best friend Michael. At one point, Nauber made a comment about people always thinking he and Michael are boyfriends because they hang out together so frequently. Michael made a reference to me being the boyfriend, and Nauber replied, "Really?" He was of the opinion that I've never said anything, so how was he to know. I mentioned that I've been referred to as "o namorado de Nauber" more than once, and figured that was his idea. So, long story short, we had a brief "talk" and are now official. I immediately reminded him that I may not be around much longer. He's not sure where he wants to be, anyway, so I guess he's not letting it worry him any.

In addition to all that fun, the other day I was dropping Nauber off at his house. I pulled into the parking lot, and parked in a spot on the end. Nauber noticed a young guy and girl making out behind a shed across the neighboring lot. They were pretty much out of sight of anyone, except for anyone who happened to be in the parking lot that we were in. Next thing you know, we see her drop to her knees and start blowing the guy. After a while of this activity, they appeared to notice they were being watched and stopped, turned toward the wall of the shed they were in front of. Shortly after, though, you see her arm pumping away, so he was back to getting pleasured. Next thing you know we can see her back to her knees, bobbing away. At this point I left, and Nauber went inside. He mentioned it to his roommates, who then went outside 'for a smoke' and watched the rest of the show. According to them, the girl had by this time dropped her drawers and he -uh- was bangin' her against the wall. And they accuse gays of indecency...

1 comment:

Daemian said...

Wow... how bizarre. How could he not know? Then again boys are dumb. LOL... women are crazy, think I'd rather deal with dumb. LOL.

But grats on making it official.