Monday, November 13, 2006

Uh DUH

(Please read yesterday's post before this one.)

So, I lived through the experience Saturday, and wrote about it Sunday, but it wasn't until this morning that it dawned on me what was going on. When Mateus said "It was nice meeting you" he was playing along in the "Hey, what's your name" game that I had started when I walked into the club Saturday night. It was just an opening line for me to make the 'nice butt' comment, and then I forgot about it, but apparently he was paying attention.
I feel a little silly for not realizing it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're pretty...

Honest mistake, I didn't get it either until you pointed it out - it was like watching "sixth sense" and missing all the obvious clues till they point them out...

I am blonde, though, so what do I know! He could still be wanting to git wit you - I wouldn't rule it out just yet - but I agree you need to step away from the brazilians dude!