Friday, January 27, 2006

Are You a Bigot? Take the Test!!

I saw a news article about this test developed at Harvard that determines how prejudiced you are. It first asks you how biased you think you are, then gives you a little match-game test to see what the real result is.
It's a little intimidating to take the test, because it's timed. It's actually the timing that they use to measure your bias.
I've only taken one of the tests so far (under the non-recorded version). It was for gay/straight bias. Take a wild guess what my result was!! Turns out I have a Slight Automatic Preference for Gay People. Hmmmm. I wonder why that might be...
They have a whole list of them, from blacks, asians, arabs, ageism, weight bias, etc.
Check out how racist you REALLY are...

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit

No comments: