Saturday, January 07, 2006

Almost mile-high

Friday, 12/23, I flew back to New Mexico for Christmas. I couldn't find a ride to the airport, so I took the 2pm commuter rail. I ended up at the airport around 4pm for a 6:10 flight, so I was wandering around a while at the terminal. After stopping at the newsstand for a Milky Way bar, I was heading past a bar and heard "Jeremy!" My first thought was that it was some other person being beckoned who happened to have the same name, but I turned to look anyway. There was my friend Brian! He asked what I was up to, and said wasting time 'til my 6pm flight. He said he was doing the same thing. Turns out he was on the same flight! Turns out he was in the row behind me! So, he switched seats with the lady next to me, and we sat together on the flight. I haven't seen him in several months, so it was nice to catch up.
So, if having sex on an airplane is the mile-high club, does it count for anything if you happen to sit next to someone you've already hooked up with in the past??

No comments: