Friday, December 07, 2012

Desert

Last weekend we went to Vegas. I booked Palms for our hotel - I do not recommend it. In addition to being a little on the sucky side of meh, it is also a ways off the strip. I did rent a car knowing it was a bit of a hike. Having a car meant going to Hoover Dam was possible. They begged for Grand Canyon but that was just WAY too far. Overall we had a great trip! Saw Zarkana (cirque du soleil); I didn't like it. Boring'er than usual and a bunch of flubs by the performers. We saw Jubilee. It is NOT what I was expecting. It is so over the top uber gay you would not believe it! And considering they flaunt topless women as the attraction, you better believe there's some insane WTF going on! While Nauber was seeing Shania Twain, I was going to go play blackjack at TI, but ended up wandering with Ronninho. He's such a nice guy. And quite cute. Mostly we talked about how bad his brother has gotten. Ronny spent most of the trip on Grindr looking for hook-ups. They all want to go back again. And I enjoyed it enough to consider it!

No comments: