Friday, November 23, 2012

Turkey Day

Another Thanksgiving finished, another fridge full of leftovers. And the turkey came out Fabulous, again. Crispy golden skin, moist tender meat, no leftover stuffing. I am still having trouble mastering the gravy, though. I think I dumped in too much flour this year; it got a bit doughy. And Cheesecake Factory pumpkin pecan cheesecake!! A dessert I didn't make, but OMG nom nom nom... Ronny and Ronninho hid out in his room of course. Shaun and Ian brought a friend, Crystal, whom Shaun met at school (BC). Nauber's CF coworker Jason and Bertucci coworker Renato came. Liliane brought her BF Orlando. Mykael and Patrick brought Sailor along. Nauber and Ian were both making "I want one" noises... Sadly, Lisa and Aonghus did not stop by with little Lena.

2 comments:

Daemian said...

I love that you still blog here... I really should too, video blogging has got me tho. ;-)

jered74 said...

It's more of a diary at this point. Readership is quite low... :)