Friday, April 13, 2012

Week One

Well, Monday I hated my job. Tuesday I liked it. By Friday I was just weary of it. I am so sick of small manufacturing companies. The pettiness with which the owners treats the employees is so annoying. The thing I liked on Tuesday, though, was that my boss's boss is into consulting, knows tons of people, and is already impressed with me. So, he may be my ticket into something more fulfilling.

Also went to the gym every night after work. For one, I need to lose a big o' chunk of weight. For another, traffic heading along 93-south at 4:30 is generally hell. By spending time at the gym, the traffic has generally eased by the time I am heading home. Still always bunches up right by my exit, but I'm not going to wait until 8 to get home just to avoid an extra 5 to 10 minutes.

No comments: