Friday, April 09, 2010

Ricky Martin came Out

I sold the car this week. We randomly hit 90 on Wednesday, so I got to drive a little with the top down before the buyer took it away on Thursday. It is nice to not have those payments anymore, but it's a little sad to not have the car anymore. No more car insurance, either, is really really nice!

On the bright side, I found out this morning I have ANOTHER extension to the unemployment benefits, and will receive money for another 3 months.

I am sure you have heard by now the not-so-shocking news that Ricky Martin admitted on his website that he is gay. I've known since 1997 when I met his then-boyfriend Jaime. Now that it's not a secret, it's not so special anymore that I knew all along.

1 comment:

Daemian said...

Shit I danced a jig when this hottie came out.