Friday, June 26, 2009

Dark Lady

Last weekend was Providence pride. We made it to the parade, stayed by the mall. It was a SHORT parade, so we had dinner afterwards. Ducked into the Napa Grille; I do not recommend it. The food was Okay. And expensive. I like okay and cheap or expensive and fantastic. We then walked over to Dark Lady for the block party. Had a nice time. Said hi to Kendall - who was bartending, and gave us a discount. Chatted with Jean (Dennison's roomie) for a bit. Bumped into Narrin; I said Hi. He was all Heyyyy! and then flitted off, never to be spotted again. There was this hot black guy there, who seemed to be standing in front of me the entire night. If I wasn't happily coupled, I'd have definitely approached him. He had big dark sunglasses on the whole time, so I didn't actually see his face, but he Totally looked like Darryl Stephens, with maybe a 5-year lead. He even had this hairdo! In lieu of a shirt, he was wearing a black vest. What you could see was quite similar, as well.

No comments: