Tuesday, June 09, 2009

35 - and So What

Another year older, and another year where nobody cares that it is my birthday. My BF planned to spend tonight with Mykael because he "hasn't seen him in a while". I got a little testy. Didn't say why. Don't know if he'll change plans because I asked to spend time together tonight. All my friends (local) seem to throw BD parties for each other every single year, but never have I had one. I realize I'm being whiny and petty and complaining, but I guess the cold rainy day that nobody notices is just getting me down. So, here's a little present to myself.

1 comment:

Daemian said...

LOL... I used to do the same thing with Mike. After 10 years he still didn't remember my birthday. I am throwing myself a B-Day BBQ! 35 ain't so bad old man. ;)

Happy B-Day!