Friday, February 20, 2009

It's a Conspiracy

I had a job interview this week. The interview was in Providence with a recruiter. The position under consideration is right down the road in Auburn. The world seems to want to keep me in winter. The sad part is, it would be a great opportunity, so I would take it. The positive spin would be that the company works with medical devices, yet does not require experience in such field to get in the door. So, I have a shot at getting in the door, and then gaining medical device regulation knowledge that is required for just about every job I've seen in San Diego. Another biding-my-time scenario.

After searching websites galore, and several malls, we have found that nobody is really selling swimsuits yet, around here, and that they've gotten rather expensive. $250 board shorts (see Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Barney's) are just not what Nauber had in mind. So, we were flipping through gay sites to find links to clothing, and Instict mentioned N2N, so we went there, and he found one liked that was only $20. It should be here in a couple days. This is for him to wear at the water parks at Disney. Disney. DDDDiiiiisssssnnnnnneeeeeyyyyyyy. This is an approximation of how it will fit, and this week's hottie on parade:

2 comments:

Daemian said...

wow... yer gonna be staying here a bit longer? What happened to ya last week?

Gonna be trying to get my license soon. Glad you will be sticking around for a bit!

jered74 said...

Nothing is certain, yet!

Still waiting to hear back if the company wants me to stop in for an interview.