Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

I scrapped the plans to drive out west, though it turns out that I should have just kept up with that idea. The Unemployment office has not yet rescheduled my hearing after their cancellation. I got ahold of someone Monday afternoon, and her response was "Oh that hasn't even been rescheduled, yet!" So, that evening I booked a one-way on Southwest to visit my family for the holidays.

My roomie will be watching the mail, and will let me know when the letter arrives, and what date it says I need to be here for the new hearing date. Then I will jump back on the Southwest website and book the return flight. Unless it takes even LONGER than a couple weeks, in which case I will probably be back anyway.

So, tomorrow I fly out to the parents' place, which means no posting of hot shirtless guys for a couple weeks! For now, have a Merry Christmas, and hope to see you soon! Here's the Caco picture that was discussed in the previous post.

No comments: