Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Actor Waiter

I know I have withheld retellings of my dreams from you for a long time now, and I apologize. But I had one last night worth capturing!!
First, a little background:
1) Back in the Alberto days, I met his friends Brad and Cris. They are dating, Brad is from Mass, Cris is from Brazil, reminds me a little of Sergio, and is quite attractive. I have a little bit of a thing for Cris. But he is with Brad, so is off-limits. Turned out that Ronny and Cris are good friends, so we spend a fair amount of time hanging out with them. In fact, the four of us are going to Disney in about a month together, for a week. It may have been my imagination, but I thought that (pre-Ronny) Cris was a little flirty with me - WHEN Brad was not around.
2) Last night I caught Sex and the City on TBS. It was the episode where Samantha meets a waiter/actor-wannabe and they have a lot of role-play sex. That is also the episode where Carrie's boyfriend (the guy from Office Space) introduces Miranda to the "He's just not that into you" theory. The waiter guy was not that cute in the face, but had a nice body.

Second, a disclaimer:
This is just a dream I had. Please do not confuse it with anything that I or Cris or Brad have done, would do, or will do at any point in real life.

Now, on to the dream:
I was on vacation with Brad and Cris and my friend Amy. Amy and I were both single, and in Will&Grace mode. I'm not sure where we were, per se, but we were staying at a hotel, yet it was road-trip distance.
There was a really hot guy who worked downstairs at the hotel. Kind of a concierge, bartender, belhop amalgam. Really hot, tall, dark hair, muscular. I was being a little flirty with him, and he was being a little flirty right back. This went on for a bit, to the point that I thought that maybe there actually was a chance of hooking up with the guy.
Then, I'm back at the room. Which is apparently more like a suite, and all four of us are staying there together. Brad is taking a shower, I'm in the living room area, and as I'm about to head to one of the bedrooms, Amy says not to go in because Cris is having sex in there.
"But Brad is in the shower."
"He's not with Brad..."
"So - uh - who?"
"That hot guy from downstairs."
Oh My God. I went in the room "accidentally" but they were playing around underneath the sheets, so you just saw gyrating bedsheets. I headed back out. In a little bit, the shower ended. Brad eventually came out and headed into the room. I didn't want to miss out on anything, so I headed into their room, as well. The bed is made. Cris and the hottie are sitting there, fully dressed, on opposite ends of the bed, just chatting. Apparently they had been going at it every time Brad wasn't looking for most of our trip. Brad had no idea...
The thought runs through my mind that I guess I didn't really have a chance with the hottie.
Little bit later, we're heading back home. I drove separately from Amy, or Brad and Cris. As I'm going along, my car dies. So, I start walking home. I have NO idea how far that would have been. All of a sudden the traffic starts backing up, horns are honking, something's wrong. Walking up a bit further, there's a big pickup truck that had been pulling a trailer with some farm equipment on it that overturned in the middle of the intersection (Hwy 165 - wherever that is). As I'm walking by, trying to decide if I should try to hitch a ride, I see Brad. He had pulled over to help out. On the OTHER side of the mess, there's Cris and the hottie (who apparently came along with them, for Some Odd Reason) goin' at it right on the side of the road.
May I point out that when TBS showed Samantha doin' the hottie, you didn't see penis. My dreams are not so censored!
As I walk past them, Cris grabs my leg (yea, he's on the ground). I stop and turn to him. He starts saying something in choppy English about when we get back home... I say "Nao falo com Brad" which means literally "I don't talk with Brad" but was meant to say "I won't tell on you." Cris says thank you and starts in on something relating to how Brad would be really upset if he found out. I reply "Eu sei" (I Know) and head out. But Brad catches up with me, and invites me to ride along with them. But the cops are still dealing with the overturned farm stuff, and we end up inside some house. As I'm looking for a cup to pour a glass of milk, the thought crossed my mind that Cris wasn't staying faithful to Brad, so he wasn't avoiding me out of courtesy to Brad. He just wasn't that into me...

No comments: