Sunday, July 17, 2005

Can you hear me now? No?? Hello??? HELLO?????

Well, the switch to Verizon took like 15 minutes. I was kind of surprised. They said the "port" takes care of the cancellation of old service, as well. Then about 15 minutes later I got the BEEP that my new service was fully connected. In a half hour my 5 year relationship with Cingular was GONE... Now I have a phone that doesn't work in the elevator and mysteriously stopped ringing. I have gone through the Settings several times, now. I can not figure out why the *&%^!# phone doesn't ring when someone calls. So for those of you trying to call me, I will return your call when I find out that you called... :)
Today is a sad day, though. Lilaz died. Lilaz was my Siamese Fighting Fish (betta, for short). I had bought him with Sergio the weekend before he dumped me. I had him EXACTLY 10 months. Of course, I had Sergio EXACTLY 7 months, so the fish outlasted the baiano.
Meanwhile, Ronny is a Huge Spongebob fan. And I am a fan, as you should all know, of ice cream. So, I saw Spongebob ice cream at the store and had to buy some (vanilla with chocolate cookie dough and caramel swirl). It is quite tasty!!
Five weeks now without A/C. Well, I have A/C, but it's really weak. So, I have slightly cooler and less humid air inside than it is outside. But it's not as good as it Should be. And since we've been having the humid summer of all humid summers, it is SO not fun.
And, if you are nerdy enough to be running around in the lands of World of Warcraft, and you should happen to bump into Jaeryd, Thoraedeus, or Venusia, say hello!

No comments: