Friday, May 21, 2010

Step 2 Finished

Spring Semester is now over. I have two grades posted out of 4, both are "A".
The Brazil trip is being formed right now. There's a chance it will happen, but a chance they won't hit minimum enrollment.
Summer classes start June 1.
I have a birthday party developing for June 5. I would have done the 12th, but that is Pride, and not a good night to try to have a BD party.
I have an interview this afternoon with TDBank for a teller position.
I have a computerized exam on Wednesday with the TSA for an airport screener position.

Busy, busy, busy. So, here's a happy little distraction. Lady Gaga's latest song, "Alejandro," is out now, and sounded like a latin lover. The cover photo impmlies bullfighting, which would be Spain or maybe Mexico. The GUY in the photo is Brazilian. Of course...

No comments: