Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yes, again

Friday night I worked. It was fun and flirty, when it wasn't slow and tedious. I made very good tips again. It's such an affirmation. I realize it is a little demented, though.

Saturday morning I had to go in to the sucky day job. I did get some necessary work done, but oh how I hated being there.

Then I grabbed a bite to eat, and went to the grocery store. Picked up the supplies for another batch of decadent caramel brownies! Yes, THOSE brownies!! When I got home, I made the brownies, which always seems to take longer than you would expect. Then I cleaned. Vacuuming, dusting, swiffering, bleaching the bathroom, scrubbin' the toilet, the whole nine yards. I was having company! Randy was coming for the (rest of the) weekend. It was another Gayme night that day, and I had invited him. To be perfectly honest, I wanted to invite Roxy, but he has not answered my calls, so I invited Randy. While the bottomdar issue was there, he is a sweet guy, and we get along great.

Randy showed up, and we watched a couple episodes of More Tales of the City. It was about the first thing out of his mouth when he walked in. I had subjected him to the original on his last visit, and he was Hooked! As I popped in the DVD, I did mention that they changed the actors for Mouse and Mona. He gasped. He asked how I could not have told him head of time! I reassured him that the entire world protested, and we just had to process and move on. Yes, the new Mouse feels like an impostor, but you just have to accept it.

Then we headed over to Brad and Cris's house. We met up with Rick and Rick, and picked up Dave on the way. There was a good crowd there, and we joined in the conversation. Randy was a little hesitant at first, but he warmed up and fit right in pretty quickly. Kendall was there. Puerto Rican and black mix, extreme extrovert, life of the party type person. Once it got out that Randy was also 'Rican, the fun began!

We had great food, good drinks, played some fun games. "Apples to Apples" is surprisingly fun, and I do recommend it. The brownies were originally tucked away in the corner, with the other desserts, so I started promoting them. I didn't really need to. Once one person had one, the whole party knew they were worth diving into. But I always feel bad if nobody eats the food I bring along to a party, so I push a little.

As the party was wrapping up, Cris started canvassing for club-goers. I asked Randy if he wanted to go. He asked if this was the one I worked at, and I said Yes. He said he definitely wanted to check it out. He had a great time. Eddie was about to cut someone (probably Randy). The entire staff was all "Ooooh, who is this???" I hear that after I left, Daemian got the full interrogation. He resisted, though, and didn't divulge much of anything.

We left a little early, and went back to my place. Got ready bed, and crawled under the covers. I honestly felt SO good hitting the pillow. I was rather tired, and the bed and pillow were so soft... But instead we started kissing. We went for about an hour before I needed to quit and go to sleep. Aside from just being worn out, I was also being expected to top, and that is not my thing, so it was difficult to maintain an energy level. Got some sleep, and woke up next to him. We snuggled up for a while, and I must admit I really really like the snuggle on a Sunday morning part. Before too long that turned into more active behavior again, which eventually went into the shower. I am turned on by soapy guys, and Randy has that pheromone thing that just keeps me turned on the whole time, so I was hard through the whole shower. So, I took a few minutes to jerk off, all over him. By that point it wasn't difficult, I had built up the pressure fairly well.

We headed to Block5 for brunch, then picked up Daemian, and headed to go see Cloverfield with Brad and Cris. Turns out a whole group was there (9 people), but we were a little late. I drove to the theater by Brad's house, out of habit. Then remembered we were meeting at the one of the OTHER side of town. It was only 15 minutes later that we were in the correct theater. The movie has a very slow start, so between the previews and the movie itself, we didn't miss anything. The group was kind of split, some people loved it, some hated it. I liked the point of view. It was 'realistic' in the sense that if it really did happen, the average Joe would not have any clue what was going on. The scientists and military would not sit there and explain it all to you. The Matthew Broderick version of Godzilla was typical in that sense. You had the scene in the military transport where the scientist explained the whole thing. Cloverfield explains nothing. But that's their goal. And I feel it will have a sequel. (Skip this if you don't want to 'spoil' the movie: the creature is obviously from outer space, but obviously not capable of creating space travel, so it must have been sent as a scout. The masters will be launching a larger force next. We beat two creatures - or three - by blowing up all of Manhattan, they will send more.)

Then Randy went home to watch the championship game (Pats won, big surprise), while Daemian and I watched back episodes of Project Runway! How gay is THAT??

The big issue is that at one point Saturday night, Randy made a comment that include the phrase "you're dating me". I didn't say anything at the time. But since he is a big o' bottom, it's not gonna work. I realize I've probably sent him mixed signals. It is difficult to insist you don't want to tap that ass when you get hard around it so easily. But I don't know if he understands the 'pheromone' thing yet... He's fairly recently out, and not terribly experienced. I don't want to upset him, but we need to have a serious talk about where this ISN'T going. We have witnessed Brazilian Bottom Boy, and Lebanese Bottom Boy, and now we get Puerto Rican Bottom Boy. I'M THE BOTTOM, DAMMIT!!!!

6 comments:

Amy Roth said...

1) I LOVE APPLES TO APPLES. That game is so much fun!!!

2) I LOVE THOSE STUPID BROWNIES. Those brownies are so good!!

3) I think guys with hard-ons in the shower is funny... I have no idea why I find it amusing... but I do. Husband does not find it as amusing...

4) You are SO WRONG ABOUT CLOVERFIELD. The monster so is NOT from outer space! He came from the depths of the ocean! If you noted, an oil tanker capsized - this is because the MONSTER knocked it over when coming up OUT of the water...

But I DO agree, it leaves the possibility of the sequel. I liked that it didn't answer everything, I left with more questions than I had before going in to see it, and at first it bugged me... but, i'm over it. I liked it, and wanted more.

I heart JJ Abrams. I miss Felicity. funny the guy can do felicity AND something like Lost... hmmm..

5) Yes, PR over PATS = big fat gay.

6)This whole bottom issue - have you considered a change of heart? er um, position? I mean, can't you boys share the top AND the bottom? Like trade off? You be bottom M,W,F and every other Sunday... how bout that?

Kay, love you buh bye :)

jered74 said...

Why does everyone keep saying it had to be from the ocean cuz of the tanker??? Were you not noticing that the HEAD came off the Statue of Liberty, and ONLY the HEAD. The Fireballs of Exploding crap were the crash-landing "transports". The first one just happened to land in the bay, taking out the statue's head in the process, and landing NEXT TO a tanker, which rolled it over, like a big wave. If it came from below, the HEAD of the statue would not have been knocked off. And the following creatures would not have CRASHED into the middle of midtown...

jered74 said...

OH and biologically speaking, those creatures were not built for deep-ocean. Lots of legs? Have you ever seen ocean-living creatures? They tend not to rely on legs! And deep dwellers tend to acclimate to the pressure, and are not built for measly air pressure.

And, no I will NOT trade off. I have been presented the situations, and do not enjoy that.

And stop laughing at Husband if he's gettin' hard for you, regardless of locale!

Amy Roth said...

Okay, I have to argue about the creature from outer space :)

see, I cheated, and did some web lurking, and that's the premise with the "back story" - the things that fell off (the biters?) were parasites that were shed from his skin. The fire balls were just explosions, and the head was knocked off from his tail...

and good for you for not compromising your standards... was just suggesting an alternative since it seems all the hot boys are either straight, or bottoms :)

and yes, I know. stop laughing at Husband. But damnit, penis's are funny...

XOXO

Daemian said...

Cocks rock! in a not so funny but oh so yummy way. Shower, street, bed I don't care I love it.

I am not a proper 'switch' so if I was with anyone it would have to be a bottom. Don't think that because I can shake my ass that I like to have it shaken. Tho me and one other agree that JEremy should consult us tops before doing anything with anyone. We can smell a bottom a mile away. But Randy is a cute and nice fellow from what I saw.

Cloverfield... well I dunno. I feel like I payed 7.50 to sit down and have 4 people annoy the fuck out of me. Some of the things were just silly. Like if you need aa cell phone battery.. well dammit say so when I ask where are you going. I'm sorry but I was deeply in love with my ex... but if some creature is annihilating manhattan and you live right where it currently is, I'm sorry and I will miss you but I aint trying to save shit at that point.

Where the creatures came from? I dunno.. it can go either way. I mean yes where did the fireballs come from? There was more than one flying through the air. But at the same time wasn't there mention of some sort of ocean fissure? Meh.. I was merely annoyed the whole time. It was good for what it was I guess. Very Blairwitch meet Godzilla.

Those damn brownies are off the hook.

I don't know many board games as I am a video gamer.

Top powers activate... maybe I can be a celibate whore. Use me as a bloodhound to find the bottoms so you can ignore them.

Amy Roth said...

yes. use daemian's nose to sniff out the bottoms. Better yet, do daemian. He's hot. He's dark. He's a top. Perfect.

:)

(I'm kidding... unless you kids are into the the literal meaning of friends with benefits (ha ha ha)

sorry hunny, but I ain't got any advice on this whole top/bottom issue, because this is uniquely gay and I ain't got shit to offer.

I feel... helpless, in that you know me, I ALWAYS got something to say...

I will send happy thoughts for lots of tops to cone your way...

xoxo